(ex art. 13 Regulations U.E. 679/2016)
The legal basis of the processing is identified pursuant to art. 6 GDPR in the necessity of the use of data for the execution of the contract of which the interested party is a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
Your personal data are acquired by Impresa Costruzioni Geom. Martino Fontana s.r.l. and will be processed and stored with the support of IT means and the adoption of appropriate organizational and technical procedures to protect data against loss, theft, as well as unauthorized use, disclosure or modification (respecting the provisions of the ex art.32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
They will also be kept until the requested service is completed and may be communicated to the competent Offices if it is due for administrative legal obligations.
Personal data are not subject to automated processes, such as profiling.
Personal data are not processed for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
At any time, you have the possibility to verify the correctness of the registrations made for your name, to rectify any inaccuracies or to request their cancellation. If you see damage to your person due to data processing, you have the right to appeal to the
This site provides for the presence of Cookies (*), necessary for the best functioning and for the achievement of the purposes that we proposed.
The Data Controller is Impresa Costruzioni Geom. Martino Fontana s.r.l. with registered office in V. San Bernardino, 1669 – Pianello del Lario – 22010 – COMO – P.I. 02136970130
For the exercise of their rights, the interested party can send an email to email@example.com. Data Protection Manager is Geom. Martino Fontana s.r.l.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The cookies of the so-called “third parties” are instead set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storage of preferences, etc.
Technical cookies. These are the cookies that are used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
Profiling cookies. These are the cookies used to track the user’s browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in online browsing.
- This site uses session, technical and profiling cookies.
- The use of session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that are removed by closing the browser session) is strictly functional to optimizing the use of the site and therefore to guarantee the best navigation within the site.
- Among the technical cookies there are analytical cookies with anonymization of the IP address and for which the third party undertakes not to cross the information contained in the cookies with others it already has (these cookies are equated to technical cookies by the clarification of the Guarantor http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4006878). For third-party cookies: Google Analytics
- Technical cookies do not require consent and are automatically installed following access to the site.
- Third-party profiling cookies. The purpose of these cookies is to analyze the user’s actions, the sites visited and to provide, through third party partners, commercial content and advertising in line with the user’s interests. Cookies for connection to social networks may also be present. Technology other than cookies may be used but similar to them for the same purposes. The use of these technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies and not by this information. Profiling cookies are installed only after the user lends explicitly consent. Consent can be revoked at any time by removing the cookies installed by the site: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari
- You can disable the saving of cookies by changing your browser settings. This, however, could lead to a malfunction in the navigation of the site. Here are the links for the configurations of the main browsers: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari.
- Management of cookies. You can check the cookies present and selectively block the reception of cookies by individual operators at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Information Art. 42 Comunity law 2008 Construction company Geom. Martino Fontana s.r.l.
Via San Bernardino, 1669 – 220101 COMO